Saturday, August 30, 2008

Schor Leaders Meeting, October 27, 2004 @ 8:00PM in Schor Media Center

Robin,

First, I want to thank Robin for organizing this e-mail list and I also
want to invite you to attend this upcoming PTO meeting. As I stated at
our first meeting, I am looking to make the PTO at Schor more than just
a fund raising organization. I think that it is an important function of
this group to raise funds for trips and activities, but for those of you
that want to do more, there is also an opportunity to lend your talents
and abilities to the Schor community of learners. Please join us at
8:00PM in the Schor media center on October 27, 2004. If you have an
agenda item to be discussed, please forward it to Robin or me so that we
can put it on this agenda or as future agenda if this one gets to
lengthy.

Thank you

Richard Hueston, Principal
rhueston@pway.org

No comments: